After a long day of contract disputes, legal battles, and outrageous demands for OMUNKY to produce “bacon”, Casey Waters, the chairman of the board left the OMUNKY team no choice but to send him to his crate.
“I hate to have to do things like this, ” stated OMUNKY CEO, Rick Waters, “but he was just a bad boy.”
When asked to comment, Casey was not cooperative, choosing to turn his head the other way and saunter further into the crate.
It is rumored that he will still receive his daily kibble rations.
What do you think of the OMUNKY Blog?
- Wildlife center sees higher intake than previous years - WISC ow.ly/vdZt30j3G24 13 hours ago
- 21 Pictures Of Dogs Before And After Their Adoption That Are Guaranteed To Make You Cry flip.it/6xCOKy 3 weeks ago
- What Do Sharks and Other Marine Animals Do During a Hurricane? flip.it/-sIckW 6 months ago
- Watch “Jackie Chan - Kung Fu Pangolin” on #Vimeo vimeo.com/230491669?ref=… 6 months ago
- #NowPlaying Anchor by Novo Amor ♫ spoti.fi/2n5WBQG 9 months ago