After a long day of contract disputes, legal battles, and outrageous demands for OMUNKY to produce “bacon”, Casey Waters, the chairman of the board left the OMUNKY team no choice but to send him to his crate.
“I hate to have to do things like this, ” stated OMUNKY CEO, Rick Waters, “but he was just a bad boy.”
When asked to comment, Casey was not cooperative, choosing to turn his head the other way and saunter further into the crate.
It is rumored that he will still receive his daily kibble rations.
What do you think of the OMUNKY Blog?
- #NowPlaying Anchor by Novo Amor ♫ spoti.fi/2n5WBQG 1 month ago
- Photographer Builds A 'Photo Ark' For 6,500 Animal Species And Counting feedproxy.google.com/post/photograp… #photoark #photo #shoot 4 months ago
- Paddleboarder fends off bag-snatching raccoon in Florida upi.com/Odd_News/2017/… #bag #florida @upi @oddnewsupi 4 months ago
- Bear Attacks Car In Chinese Zoo Famous For Tiger Mauling news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/02/bear-a… #zoo #china #car 4 months ago
- $2.5 million fund available for climate change adaptation projects eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… #conservation #biodiversity #climatechange 4 months ago